Thursday 29 November 2012

Winter wish list


My winter must haves!
I can't wait to buy these pieces I've been lusting after for a while! The best thing i love about winter fashion is, black is the colour of the season and I am always wearing black, it goes with everything and it can make whatever you wear look bold. I fell in love with the sheer black dress over a bodysuit, it looks so elegant yet edgy and i have been wanting a leather skirt for a long time, i can wear it with anything! I know wearing disco shorts in winter might be a little chilly but i love disco pants so much i just really want a pair of shorts, and i can always wear some woolly tights underneath! As I'm so obsessed with tartan i really want these trousers from Topshop, they would look so cute in a leather jacket and studded boots. I'm also after a cute velvet headband and purple lipstick as they both give you that gothic and dark look, i love Dolce and Gabbana's lipstick colour! Last but not least, i have been in love with the Balenciaga harness boots for years, but unfortunately they are over £1,000, which is a little out of what my bank account can take haha! So i think i will have to settle for some copies :(. 

Anyone know any good websites? 

what are your winter favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment