Tuesday 5 March 2013

The new IT bag





Backpacks are the new 'it' bag and as it's near enough spring i have been looking for a new bag perfect for spring and summer. I've wanted a backpack for a while but never found one i really liked, i love the laid back look they have and they remind me so much of the 90's, i used to have an inflatable one in red that i loved as a kid! Here's some that i came across whilst looking on the internet and liked...




ASOS

I love Aztec prints and the hippy style this backpack has.




ETSY

I really love the bohemian feel to this bag with the fringing and vintage look to it.





ALVIERO MARTINI

I'm adventurous at heart so when i see things with maps printed on them i want them ha! Especially the vintage map print!







PRATESI

This bag is sooo cute, its really unique and different.



ASOS

I liked the studded and grunge look to this backpack and it would go with many outfits. 





ACCESSORIZE 

I also liked the studs on this black backpack and the shape of it.




CHANEL

The ultimate backpack! This has to be my favorite, i love that its quilted and Chanel is so classic it makes any outfit look chic!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I absolutely adore the map print bag, how gorgeous! And of course the Chanel, its nice to see a different Chanel style that hasnt been imitated too much yet. I wish I had the money to invest in such a treat :)

    Victoria | In the Frow xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh i know what you mean. I wish i had the money to buy one :( xxx

    ReplyDelete