Tuesday 20 August 2013

SEP/OCT LUST LIST

Just a couple of items i reeeeally want when the weather starts turning colder. I've been looking for a cute pair of cowboy boots for a while and still haven't found any that i really like, a cheaper version of the nasty gal boots would be perf! I really want to add the three pairs of shoes to my wardrobe! I love wearing leather during the winter months because not only does it keep you warm but they look really cool with layering and i always like going for the biker chick look. I love Topshops tassled leather look jacket, it incorporates leather with fringe and i looove fringing! I have a greyish pair of disco pants but love the white and mint green colours so much!! I've also been looking for a transparent clutch for a while, it would look great with these items and i added the moon ring because i'm obsessed with jewellery shop Dixi, it has gorgeous crystal items and the moon rings are lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment