Friday 25 October 2013

BIRTHDAY WISH LIST


So as my birthday is approaching.. November the 11th! I thought id put together a fantasy birthday wish list of things i dream i could buy haha. Most of them are basically autumn essentials like the cute wool hat and gorgeous wool coat and this leather jacket i found with fur on the inside, perfect for the chilly days ahead! 
The black Monki boots are perfect for winter as they have a grip on the sole so i know i wont slip in the snow like i usually do! 
I've been looking for some moon and sun print leggings for ages and love Motel Rocks' version. I also love moon jewellery like the rings from shop Dixi. 
I can't go through autumn without a candle collection, i loooove my candles and especially yankee candles, they have so many autumn smells!!! neeeed!
I am in serious need for new bottoms like the jeans and i love them with a distressed, baggy look and you can't go wrong with tartan trousers during this season or leather trousers. I usually go for black leather because i'm obsessed with black leather but i thought these burgundy pair were a little different.
Hence the leather dress, I've always tried to track down the perfect LBD (leather black dress) and asos have some cool choices. I've also started to lust after PVC skirts and dresses there so quirky and risque!
Other dresses are the paisley print black and white dress, i love anything paisley patterned so i immediately fell in lust with this dress.
I went to see the Great Gatsby at the cinema and couldn't wait to buy it on dvd and it coincidentally comes out on the day of my birthday!
Among the list is the black duffle bag, i always go for duffle bags they look so cute and chic and i like the chanel-esque feel to this bag.
Other essentials include a smashbox primer, i've heard really good reviews of it and some dark purple and red mac lipsticks. 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love this wishlist! I want all of it too haha!

    Josie xxx
    Josielcross.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete