Saturday 23 January 2016

FLORENCE WELCH

S T Y L E   I N S P I R A T I O N


One of my biggest style inspirations is Florence Welch. I've always been a big fan of hers, she has a unique voice, I love her style and she's so effortlessly stunning. One of my highlights of 2015 was seeing Florence and the Machine in concert, she was incredible and seems like such a lovely person.

I love her laid back style, she looks like she just grabs her outfits in the morning without putting too much thought into it and that's her ready for the day, yet she always looks stunning. She has 70's influences in her style and wears flared trousers, bell sleeve tops and embroidered dresses and jackets. She sticks to natural colours like beiges, nude, green and brown. Florence likes to add accessories to her look too with plenty of rings, crystal necklaces and fedora hats.









No comments:

Post a Comment